PREVIEW: We're ALL On A Journey - With TOP TV Casting Director Rachel Sheridan CDG!May 12, 2023
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 2 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Rachel is one of TV's TOP casting directors, responsible for casting HUGE shows including BAFTA-winning In My Skin, BAFTA nominated comedy Big Boys, upcoming Netflix drama One Day and upcoming BBC drama Men Up.
In this 2 HOUR member-only mastermind, Rachel pulls the curtain back on her entire casting process, explains EXACTLY how YOU can get on her casting radar, discusses how to NAIL your next TV audition - and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 coaching too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Rachel's entry into the industry - and her transition from actor to casting director.
- Rachel's latest casting credits and the biggest lessons she's learned.
- Networking with casting directors on Twitter - and how to do it well.
- The team in Rachel's office and who's in charge of what.
- Rachel's casting process - step by step.
- How Rachel casts main roles and supporting cast.
- Rachel's process for cataloguing actors she's interested in casting.
- Reaching out to Rachel via email - and standing out for the RIGHT reasons.
- Email subject lines and why they're so important.
- Going rogue - and sending unsolicited self-tapes.
- How Rachel would land auditions - if she was still an actor today!
- The ONE thing screwing so many actors up right now.
- What it's like auditioning for Rachel in-person.
- Strategies for landing more auditions and self-tapes.
- Why every actor should work in a casting office.
- Acting workshops - and which ones are legit.
- The ONE thing Rachel wants EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
If you're looking to audition for Rachel soon...
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!