PREVIEW: 'The Long Shadow' Cast & Crew Q&A - With Lewis Arnold, Katherine Kelly, David Morrissey, Rob James-Collier, Victor Jenkins & Sacha Szwarc!Oct 13, 2023
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 2.5 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Ever wondered how the BIGGEST TV shows on Earth are put together?
And how YOU can get cast in them?
In this 2.5 HOUR member-only mastermind, The Long Shadow director Lewis Arnold, actors Katherine Kelly, David Morrissey & Robert James-Collier, casting director Victor Jenkins and editor Sacha Szwarc come together to EXPLAIN ALL!
We dive DEEP into the hit show's casting process, discuss the highs and lows of shooting top TV drama, the team share their best tips to ensure you crush your next performance in BOTH the audition room and on-set - and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 coaching too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Why Lewis chose to take on 'The Long Shadow' as his next TV project.
- The casting process - and how Victor & Lewis cast over 150 roles.
- Getting on Victor's casting radar for future projects.
- Katherine's self-tape for the show - and why she wasn't sure she'd land the job.
- How David got involved at the last minute.
- Feeling safe on-set, whilst shooting harrowing scenes.
- The pressure of playing real-world people.
- How Lewis gets the best out of his actors.
- David's best tips for getting into character.
- Why some scenes just need to be cut from the edit.
- How Rob was cast in the show - and how he met Lewis a decade ago.
- Acting for the edit.
- Why emailing casting directors WORKS.
- Tenacity - and how it's critical for success.
- The ONE thing the team wants EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
This is a GAME-CHANGING education.
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!