PREVIEW: Stop Comparing & Stay In Your Own Lane - With 'Creative Artists Management' Agent Bex ElliffJan 12, 2022
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 90 MINUTE recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Bex Elliff is one of the most experienced agents in film and TV, having represented some of the biggest names in the business for the past 10 years!
Creative Artists Management are one of the most influential agencies in the industry, repping names like BAFTA-winning Martin Freeman, BAFTA breakthrough Ray Panthaki, The Witcher's Paul Bullion and Emmerdale legend Emma Atkins.
In this 90 minute member-only mastermind, Bex pulls the curtain back on the inner-workings of the agency, she explains how to approach CAM for representation the RIGHT WAY - and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 coaching too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Bex's entry into the industry and her journey to becoming an agent.
- Inside CAM as an agency - and which agents work there.
- Bex's taste in actors and the type of actor she likes to rep.
- 3 of Bex's clients, why she signed them and how she manages them.
- Approaching CAM for representation.
- Getting your email right and what to include.
- Self-tapes and showreels - and which Bex finds more useful.
- Changing agents and how to do it tactfully.
- What to ask an agent when you land a meeting with them.
- Working WITH your agent, when you're not getting auditions.
- Approaching agents when you're NOT on Spotlight.
- Why authenticity is critical when looking for rep.
- The number of auditions an actor should be getting each year.
- Northern Vs southern agents.
- The ONE thing Bex wants EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
Looking for a GREAT acting agent?
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!