PREVIEW: Persistence & PATIENCE Pay Off - With BAFTA-Nominated 'Hollyoaks' Actress Annie WallaceJun 24, 2022
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 2 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Hollyoaks' Annie Wallace made history back in 2016 as the first transgender actress to ever receive a BAFTA nomination.
Since then her character, Sally St. Claire, has been part of some of the most explosive storylines the soap has ever seen!
In this 2 HOUR member-only mastermind, we dive deep into Annie's journey, she shares one of the most inspiring tales of PATIENCE you'll EVER hear, we discuss the best ways to land auditions for the show - and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 coaching too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Annie's initial journey into acting - and her decision to go to drama school at 35!
- The casting director who told Annie she wouldn't work til 50.
- Patience - and the many times Annie thought about giving up.
- How she landed her first TV role in 'Shameless'.
- The 'Hollyoaks' audition that changed EVERYTHING at 50!
- Her 2016 BAFTA nomination.
- How Annie prepares for BIG storylines.
- The day to day life of a soap star.
- Being a trans actor, but not letting it define you.
- What Annie would do today, if she was starting again.
- Disability in the industry and how 'Hollyoaks' embraces ALL actors.
- Dealing with anxiety in the acting industry.
- Annie's hack for learning lines FAST!
- The ONE thing Annie wants EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
Ready to be seriously INSPIRED?
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!