PREVIEW: Only YOU Get To Decide If You're Good Enough - With The FULL Sophie Holland Casting Team!Feb 24, 2021
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 2 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
How could we possibly raise the bar on the last Act On This mastermind session with top casting director Sophie Holland?
By bringing her ENTIRE TEAM to the party - that's how!
In this 2 HOUR mastermind, Sophie is joined by casting director Annelie Powell, casting associate Chandra Ruegg, casting associate Faye Timby and casting assistant Frankie Fearis.
We delve deep into the inner-workings of the office, discover how the team find talent for Netflix shows like The Witcher and AppleTV+'s new Tom Holland film, Cherry - and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 coaching too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Everyone's role within the office.
- The current projects the team are working on.
- Netflix, Amazon, AppleTV+ - and how they are changing the game for actors.
- Where the team are unearthing new talent right now.
- Using social media to distribute casting briefs.
- Emailing the team - the do's and the don'ts.
- How YOU can help the team, help you get work.
- Why you still should be creating your own work, to showcase your talent.
- How to get on a casting director's radar, via their assistants and associates.
- Why it's a marathon, not a sprint.
- Brexit and the impact it's had on casting.
- Getting your motivation back, when you feel like throwing the towel in.
- Getting an agent, from a casting director referral.
- Working WITH your agent to land more auditions.
- Self-tapes - and whether to use props or not?
- If drama school is really that important?
- The ONE thing the team wants EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
It's like 'buy one, get FOUR FREE'! Haha!
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!