PREVIEW: In-Depth Casting Phone-In - With ‘Hollyoaks’ Casting Director Peter Hunt CDG!Dec 23, 2019
*Watch the video version of this podcast above, or go ahead and hit 'play' on the audio-only version below! The choice is yours!
Peter Hunt is one of the real GOOD guys of casting.
Heading up the casting department at Lime Pictures, Peter is responsible for casting all things Hollyoaks, as well as many other TV productions under the Lime umbrella.
He's constantly on the lookout for new faces, really champions actors to be their best, and is always on hand to give advice and support.
In this feature, Peter and I sit down, and spend 2 HOURS calling members of Act On This, to make sure they have everything they need to book that next TV job!
During our chat, we discuss:
- The most recent updates from Hollyoaks and Lime Pictures.
- How casting has changed over the last decade.
- Why Peter is asking more actors to self-tape.
- What to say in your audition pre-chat - and why it shouldn't all be about acting!
- Why actors need to embrace who they are, not what they can be.
- The simplest way to land your first TV credit.
- The ONE scene you want to have on your reel, if you are yet to book a TV job.
- The RIP-OFF acting workshop culture - and what we're going to do about it.
- What Peter needs to see from you at a screen-test.
- The conversation you need to have with your agent - if you're looking to jump up a level in the industry.
- How quickly you can find out who is casting what in TV.
- How to research agents the right way (it's very clever).
- What to write in your emails to Peter - and his email address.
- Peter's TOP life lessons.
And MUCH MUCH more!
If you're currently looking for your first, or next TV credit - you NEED to hear this!
Hit 'play' NOW!
Listen to a PREVIEW of this podcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!