PREVIEW: Hustling To Make It Happen - With 'Coronation Street' Bad Boy Ryan Clayton!Nov 11, 2019
*Watch the video version of this podcast above, or go ahead and hit 'play' on the audio-only version below! The choice is yours!
Actor Ryan Clayton, exploded onto our screens, as Coronation Street bad boy, Josh Tucker, back in 2018.
Josh shook the Corrie cobbles, when he drugged and raped David Platt - a storyline that had the nation gripped.
After a year's absence from the show, Josh recently returned to cause even more mayhem for David, and I thought it would be a perfect time to sit Ryan down to tell us all about it!
During our chat, Ryan and I discuss:
- Ryan's entry into the acting industry and his decision to go to drama school.
- His final year showcase, and leaving drama school WITHOUT an agent.
- How he quickly landed his first 2 jobs, through his own hustle.
- How boxing became his golden ticket to a casting at Coronation Street.
- Why you MUST tell casting directors about your unique skills, OUTSIDE of acting.
- His Corrie audition and his final screen-test.
- Landing the agent he really wanted, via patience and persistence.
- How the Coronation Street machine works - and what it's like shooting multiple episodes per week.
- Changing agents, and the pursuit of the 'right fit'.
- The day jobs ALL actors have to do, in-between jobs!
- Where Ryan would like to take his career from here on out.
- Ryan's TOP life lessons.
And MUCH MUCH more!
If you need a kick up the backside, to work HARDER - hit 'play' NOW!
Listen to a PREVIEW of this podcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!