PREVIEW: Getting The Best Voiceover Training - With 'Voiceover Man' Peter Dickson!Jul 03, 2020
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 2 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
I've been working as a voiceover artist for the last 15 years - and getting into the industry, honestly changed my life.
VO was the vehicle I used to get out of my day job, freeing me up to focus on my acting career, and to this day I work as a VO artist every week.
So how do you, as an actor, tap into this $4.4 BILLION dollar market?
I invited voice of The X Factor, Peter Dickson, to come and tell us!
ln this 2 HOUR chat, we dive deep into Peter's online VO training platform Gravy For The Brain, and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 career advice too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- A quick look at Peter's entry into the voiceover industry.
- How Peter became the voice of 'The X Factor' and 'Britain's Got Talent'.
- Home studio setups and why they don't need to cost you a fortune.
- Why work leads to more work in the voiceover industry.
- How actors already have 70% of the skills required to become a voiceover artist.
- Peter's VO training company 'Gravy For The Brain'.
- What GFTB offers potential VO artists.
- How Act On This members can get involved with GFTB at a 25% DISCOUNT.
- Why there is room for EVERYONE in the VO industry.
- Regional accents - and why they shouldn't hold you back.
- How Peter approaches a script when he lands a job.
- Voicereels - what should be on one, and where to get one recorded.
- How long it takes to start earning £££'s from voiceover work.
- The ONE THING Peter wants every actor to know about voiceover.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
Ready to start your voiceover career TODAY?
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!