PREVIEW: Developing The TENACITY To Triumph - With 'Memory' Actor Lee Boardman!May 28, 2022
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 90 MINUTE recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Lee Boardman is one of the most prolific actors in TV and film, with over 70+ credits, spanning a 25 year career!
He's currently starring opposite Liam Neeson in Martin Campbell's assassin-for-hire thriller Memory.
His past credits include ITV's Bancroft, smash hit fantasy drama Outlander, The Last Kingdom and so many more!
In this 90 minute member-only mastermind, we dive deep into Lee's success, he shares some game-changing audition strategy, we discuss what it takes to develop the tenacity to triumph - and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 coaching too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Lee's journey into the industry and the moment he just knew he HAD to become an actor.
- The road to Lee's first TV credit.
- Starring opposite Liam Neeson in 'Memory'.
- What Lee learned from Liam on set.
- Why you're gonna get hurt in this industry - and why you MUST keep going.
- Lee's advice for any actor looking for their first break.
- How to maintain momentum between acting jobs?
- Agents - signing with them and getting the most out the actor/ agent relationship.
- Preparing for auditions, the RIGHT way.
- Lee's EXACT process for self-taping.
- An INCREDIBLE hack to nail your next self-tape!
- Keeping on top of your mental health and developing TENACITY.
- Lee's acting school 'Actor Tribe'.
- Techniques for learning lines quickly.
- Moving up the agent hierarchy.
- Transitioning from theatre into TV.
- The ONE thing Lee wants EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
Ready to learn from one of the best in the business?
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!