PREVIEW: Acting On Your Own Terms - With ‘The A Word’ Actor George Bukhari!Aug 20, 2018
George Bukhari is an incredible actor, and also has an incredible story to tell.
Over the last 5 years, George has gone from a drama school graduate, to starring in the West End, landing TOP TV jobs on BBC One's Happy Valley, Ordinary Lies and The A Word - all whilst losing a whopping 11 STONE in weight!
I asked George to join me at 'On The 7th' in MediaCityUK to tell us all about that journey and MORE!
During our chat, George and I discussed:
- The decision behind George's life-changing weight loss - and its affect on his acting career.
- The value of drama school and whether it's worth going.
- Why George left drama school before he'd actually graduated.
- How George landed his first gig on TV with Sarah Lancashire.
- Why building solid relationships within the industry is VITAL for success.
- Finding mentors within the acting industry.
- Using social media POSITIVELY within your acting career.
- Why George had to LIE TO HIS PARENTS about his acting career.
- Why it's CRITICAL to NEVER play it safe in life.
- George's BIGGEST life lessons.
And MUCH MUCH more!
This is a unique opportunity to hear from one of the country's brightest young actors!
Watch a PREVIEW of this interview above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!