PREVIEW: Act On This Answers LIVE Q4 2023 - With Ross Grant & Producer Petch!Nov 01, 2023
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 3 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
'Act On This Answers LIVE' is BACK for the final time in 2023!
This quarterly member-only Q&A session is a chance to jump on Zoom, get 1-2-1 acting career advice - and get answers to questions you didn't even know you had!
In this 3 HOUR Q&A, we dive DEEP into the latest industry trends, discuss the very best strategies to guarantee you more auditions than ever before, look at the technicals required to make your next self-tape look AMAZING - and LOADS MORE!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Actors Pro Expo's 2023 Manchester event.
- Some INCREDIBLY exciting features Act On This members will receive in 2024.
- Spotlight's 'Premiere' membership and what it means for actors.
- The Act On This 'Ultimate Contacts Database' - and how to get it.
- The best way to show casting directors your true range.
- How to avoid TERRIBLE advice in the acting industry.
- The rip-off merchants out there - and how to spot them.
- Why you MUST reach out to casting directors via email.
- Approaching new agents whilst already repped.
- Using X (formerly Twitter) to network with TV directors.
- Delving into the Act On This archive for the best industry advice.
- Using IMDb to search out casting directors.
- Mindset - and pushing through when you want to quit.
- Why YOU should always choose your own headshots.
- Making your self-tapes look AMAZING!
- How to structure your emails to casting directors.
- The best sites to research new TV commissions.
- Using LinkedIn to make industry connections.
- The best casting sites if you're NOT on Spotlight.
- The ONE thing Petch & I want EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
If you've got questions, we've got answers!
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!