PREVIEW: Taking Risks To Get Results - With Urban Talent Actors Management Agent Joi Rouncefield!Aug 04, 2022
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 2 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Urban Talent is a vibrant agency based in the heart of Manchester. with a growing reputation as one of the most exciting boutique agencies outside of the London bubble.
In this 2 HOUR member-only mastermind, lead agent Joi Rouncefield pulls the curtain back on the inner-workings of the agency, we break down EXACTLY what YOU need to do to get signed, look at strategies to land more TV auditions than ever before - and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 coaching too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Joi's entry into the industry, transitioning from actor to agent.
- The Urban Talent office and who's in charge of what.
- What Joi looks for, when signing a new client.
- Why Joi wants to KNOW each and every client well.
- 4 of Joi's existing clients - and WHY she signed them.
- What to put in the subject line of an email to get Joi's attention.
- The 3 most important things to put in your rep request email.
- Footage - and why Joi needs to see you act.
- What to ask, if you get a meeting with an agent.
- How to navigate leaving an agent with elegance.
- Getting an agent WITHOUT Spotlight.
- If it's wise for a London actor to sign with a Manchester agent?
- Signing with an agent in your 50's, 60's or 70's.
- The number of auditions you should be getting every month.
- What to do if you're getting auditions - but NOT landing the roles.
- The ONE thing Joi wants EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
If you're looking to sign with Urban Talent - THIS is a MUST-WATCH!
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!