PREVIEW: Taking Big Risks For BIG Rewards - With 'Line Of Duty' & 'Doctor Who' Actress Rochenda Sandall!Apr 29, 2022
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 2 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Rochenda Sandall is some of the UK's hottest acting property right now.
Recent credits include the formidable Line Of Duty, Doctor Who and upcoming Amazon exclusive The Rig.
In this 2 HOUR member-only mastermind, Rochenda explains EXACTLY how she's built her career, we dive deep into the power of networking, discuss the risks required for BIG reward - and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 coaching too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Rochenda's journey into the industry and her overwhelming desire to move to London.
- Drama school and if it's REALLY worth the £50k price tag?
- Rochenda's roles on 'Line Of Duty' & 'Doctor Who' - and how they came about.
- What she learned working with Stephen Graham.
- Getting in the zone before a big audition.
- Working with prosthetics - and why you can't if you're claustrophobic!
- Agents - and why Rochenda signed with the agent RADA told her NOT to.
- The early days and fighting for those first TV credits.
- Letting go of expectations and chilling out in the industry.
- Reigniting your career, when things go quiet.
- Transitioning from day player roles, to guests leads and leads.
- PATIENCE and accepting that the journey is long.
- Finding your 'why' in the industry.
- Day jobs and why 90% of actors still need them.
- Rochenda's method for creating 3D characters.
- The importance of having a life outside the industry.
- Crushing self-tapes, when you don't have much context to go off.
- The ONE thing Rochenda wants EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
If you're in need of a REAL boost of inspiration...
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!