PREVIEW: STOP Judging Yourself - With 'Doctor Who' Companion Mandip Gill!Nov 10, 2020
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 2 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Mandip Gill is not only an incredible actress - currently appearing alongside Jodie Whittaker in Doctor Who - she's got the mindset of a champion.
Based on the way she sees success, it's no surprise she's experiencing plenty of it.
In this 2 HOUR mastermind call, we dive deep into that mindset, talk all things acting and auditioning, discuss the casting that changed Mandip's career FOREVER - and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 coaching too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Mandip's childhood and what got her into acting.
- The early years and her training at UCLan.
- Why it's so important to ask for HELP in the acting industry.
- How Mandip landed her first agent.
- The 2 years of auditions - which led to no work.
- Auditioning for 'Hollyoaks'.
- The 6 recalls, before landing the role of Phoebe in the show.
- Moving to London and looking for work in the capital.
- Changing agents and why you must follow your heart.
- The 'Doctor Who' casting that changed EVERYTHING.
- Working on 'Doctor Who' and what Mandip has learned since joining the show.
- Preparation - and why it's CRITICAL for success in anything.
- The importance of building a great team around you.
- The ONE thing Mandip wants EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
Ready to cultivate a mindset for success?
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!