PREVIEW: Seeking Representation The RIGHT Way - With Alex Priestley & Georgia Padfield (Alex Priestley Talent)!Sep 04, 2021
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 2 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
After heading up the acting department at Manchester-based agency PHA for a decade, Alex Priestley decided to set up her own agency in 2018.
Alex Priestley Talent has since gone from strength to strength and today Alex represents some of the very best talent across stage, film and TV.
In this 2 HOUR deep-dive, we delve into the inner-workings of Alex Priestley Talent, learn EXACTLY what Alex and her assistant Georgia need from actors approaching the agency for representation, we discuss what makes actors stand out from the crowd - and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 coaching too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Alex and Georgia's entry into the acting industry.
- The evolution of Alex Priestley Talent, since its inception in 2018.
- Georgia's responsibility within the agency.
- 3 very different actors - and why Alex signed them to her list.
- How to approach APT for representation yourself.
- Getting your email game right.
- What Alex and Georgia look for in a showreel.
- How to approach the agency when you don't have a professional showreel.
- If it's possible to get signed WITHOUT being on Spotlight.
- The gaps on Alex's client list right now.
- What to do when you're just not getting auditions.
- How to know when it's time to leave an agent.
- Inviting agents to see your work in-person.
- When to ask for a submissions list from your agent.
- Having seperate commercial and acting agents.
- The ONE thing Alex and Georgia want EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
If you're currently seeking representation, you NEED to watch this!
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!