PREVIEW: Maintaining A Winner's Mindset - With Emmerdale's Asan N'Jie!Dec 10, 2018
I met Asan N'Jie in May of 2018, whilst working on an episode of BBC's Casualty.
One thing INSTANTLY struck me about this guy... his mindset and mental-game was STRONG - I knew Asan was one of life's winners.
During our week of filming, I discovered that Asan had experienced more than his fair share of adversity too, which made his mindset even more remarkable.
5 months later, he landed the regular role of Ellis Chapman in Emmerdale.
I had to invite him round to record a podcast, to tell his story, and share his experience of cultivating a psychology for success - even at the darkest of times.
During our chat, Asan and I discussed:
- How his journey into the acting profession began.
- What Asan did in the early days to learn more about success.
- The pact Asan made to his best mate Dan.
- Asan's early drama school applications, and why RADA never called him back.
- Why some people didn't think a young black lad from Doncaster should even be at drama school.
- Why Asan chose to study at Mountview.
- The showcase that landed him one of the BIGGEST agents in the UK.
- The psychological battle of booking acting work.
- The day Asan realised he only had £6.50 in his bank account - and NO JOB!
- Why Asan had to call his agent and tell him he wanted time out.
- The casting process for Emmerdale.
- What he has learnt since joining the cast.
- Working on the set of Ready Player One with Steven Spielberg.
- Why Asan NEEDS to be a successful actor.
- The critical ingredients for a winning belief-system.
- Asan's TOP life lessons.
And MUCH MUCH more!
This is hands-down, one of the most inspiring things you will hear - GET READY!
Listen to a PREVIEW of this podcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!