PREVIEW: Lockdown Lessons & Life (2021 Recap) - With Act On This Founder Ross Grant!Sep 16, 2021
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 2.5 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Well... WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER these last 18 months have been eh?
March 2020 led us down a path none of us ever expected to travel, turning our lives and our industry upside down!
To celebrate my 39th birthday, I asked Petch to turn the tables once again and interview ME!
The result? A BRUTALLY honest chat on the lockdown lessons we've both learned, whilst trying to survive a global pandemic, running Act On This and trying to keep our own acting careers afloat!
During our chat, we discuss:
- The moment lockdown was announced and the PANIC that kicked in across the acting industry.
- How I was 3 weeks away from losing EVERYTHING I'd worked for in the last 10 years!
- Why the actors who were most adaptable stood the best chance of survival.
- Why I decided to QUADRUPLE the amount of content I was producing for Act On This members.
- The future of Act On This and what that looks like.
- Why taking 100% responsibility for where you're at, leads to true success.
- The commitment I'm making to help Act On This members land their first TV job FAST!
- The 3 podcasts I listen to that help me win at life.
- The best way to use social media to land casting opportunities.
- Why complaining about how you wish it was is a losing strategy.
- The amount of snake oil being sold to actors and how to avoid being ripped off.
- How I choose my guests at Act On This.
- Personal relationships in and out of the acting industry.
- How Petch and I perfect content for Act On This.
- Petch's new responsibilities within the community.
- The ONE thing I want EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
Grab a brew, sit back, relax and ENJOY!
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this podcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!