PREVIEW: Life After 'Emmerdale' & Winning 'I'm A Celeb' - With Actor Danny Miller!Mar 17, 2022
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 90 MINUTE recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Danny Miller is one of the most recognisable actors in UK TV - having played Aaron Dingle in Emmerdale for more than 12 years!
In late 2021, he announced that he had left the show and was embarking on other projects - his first being an appearance in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here - which HE WON!
BUT... what's life like for an actor who leaves the stability of a regular job? What opportunities arise after winning one of the BIGGEST reality shows on TV? And how do you maximise that exposure to land the acting gigs you REALLY want?
In this 90 MINUTE member-only podcast, we find out!
During the podcast, we discuss:
- Why Danny decided to leave 'Emmerdale' and do 'I'm A Celeb'.
- What it was REALLY like in the castle.
- Meeting your heroes - and becoming friends with David Ginola.
- Danny's biggest lesson from taking part in the show.
- The opportunities that have come since doing 'I'm A Celeb'.
- Hiring a PR company to bring in brand deals.
- Leaving 'Emmerdale' and Danny's new acting plans.
- Why Danny is back on Spotlight.
- Danny's hunt for a new agent.
- Re-establishing connections with casting directors.
- Asking for what you want in an audition.
- Writing and shooting your own work - and Danny's plans to do comedy.
- Dealing with the fear of other people's opinions.
- Voiceover - and why Danny wants to get into it.
- Voiceover technique and voice reels.
- Mental health and being a new father.
- Anxiety and how to deal with it quickly.
- The ONE thing Danny wished he knew before becoming an actor.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
Ready to hear from the king of the castle?
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this podcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!