PREVIEW: Hard Work, Patience & Positivity - With 'Ted Lasso' Casting Associate Olissa Rogers!Nov 25, 2020
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 2.5 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Olissa Rogers is probably the most POSITIVE casting associate you will EVER meet - and it's probably why she's been so successful!
Currently residing at casting director Fiona Weirs' office, Olissa has helped cast some of the biggest shows to grace our screens.
Recent credits include Sky One smash hit Brassic, AppleTV+ comedy Ted Lasso and upcoming Stephen Merchant comedy The Offenders.
In this 2.5 HOUR mastermind call, we learn all about Olissa's casting process, what YOU need to do, in order to audition for Fiona's office - and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 coaching too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Olissa's journey into the acting industry.
- Starting out in casting in Germany.
- The chance conversation that saw her move to London in just 3 days.
- The mechanics of Fiona Weir's office and who makes up the team there.
- How to reach out to the office with your CV and showreel.
- The PERFECT email to send a casting director.
- Embracing who you are and really KNOWING your casting type.
- Self-taping and the ONE thing that lets so many actors down.
- Nurturing your relationship with casting directors, after that first audition.
- Shooting monologues to show different sides of your type.
- Re-inventing yourself, to be seen as something new.
- Promoting your work on Twitter.
- Why POSITIVITY really matters in the TV industry.
- Why you must develop an unshakeable self-belief.
- The ONE thing Olissa wants EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
If you're in need of a shot of POSITIVITY...
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!