PREVIEW: Hard Work & Honesty Equals Success - With Head ‘act4tv’ Tutor Joe Simpson!Aug 20, 2018
Viewers of my weekly vlog #WatchRoss, will know that I headed back to my old TV acting class recently.
Whilst there, I bumped into the super-talented actor and head 'act4tv' tutor - Joe Simpson.
Joe is a working actor, with 30 YEARS professional experience - and SO MUCH passion for the acting industry, it's insane!
He's not famous, hasn't won a BAFTA - but he's very rarely off our screens!
I just HAD to ask Joe to take part in a podcast with me - and of course he said YES!
During our chat, Joe and I discussed:
- The most common problem his acting students face - and how to fix it!
- The number one thing actors should focus on, in order to have success.
- How Joe moved away from his day job, to go ALL IN on his acting career.
- How many actors feel they are entitled to a career - when they AREN'T!
- Why the acting industry is both the BEST and the WORST industry on the planet.
- The thing you should NEVER do in a TV audition.
- How having kids changed Joe's outlook on acting.
- Why there is no substitution for hard work.
- What success means to Joe. Joe's success habits.
- The advice Joe would go back and give his 20 year-old self.
And MUCH MUCH more!
Another INSANELY HONEST PODCAST!
Listen to a PREVIEW of this podcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!