PREVIEW: Getting A Headshot That Actually Lands You Auditions - With TOP Headshot Photographer Tony Blake!Sep 23, 2021
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 2 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Your headshot? Probably the most IMPORTANT marketing tool you have to pique a casting director or agent's interest in you...
So why do 90% of actors leave their shot to chance?
Simply standing in front of a photographer and letting them snap away, is very rarely going to lead to the perfect headshot for your casting type and current career goals.
In order to help you understand what goes into a headshot that ACTUALLY LANDS AUDITIONS, I invited Tony Blake - in my opinion the BEST headshot photographer in TV - to come and chat all about it!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Where Tony's two decade career in photography began.
- Why actors need to focus on headshots, BEFORE showreels.
- The absolute need for confidence in your own casting type.
- Looking at your acting career as a business and your headshot as a critical marketing tool.
- The BIGGEST mistake we see practically ALL actors making with headshots right now.
- Tony's pet peeves as a headshot photographer.
- The 3-step 'NOW' framework - and how it GUARANTEES the best headshot you've ever had.
- Reverse-engineering your headshot shoot, to ensure your results are congruent with your 6 month career goals.
- Organising your headshot shoot for maximum efficiency.
- Hair, make up and costume.
- Showing your headshot photographer examples of what you do and don't want.
- Dentistry and whether to show your teeth?
- Using the time immediately after your shoot to line up casting director correspondence.
- The ONE thing Tony wants EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
If you're current shots aren't working for you right now...
Go on, hit 'play'!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!