PREVIEW: Following Your Creative Calling - With 'Emmerdale' Actress Isobel Steele!Sep 30, 2019
Isobel Steele was thrust into the limelight, after landing the role of Liv Flaherty, in ITV's Emmerdale, back in 2015!
3 and a half years later, and Liv has become one of the serial drama's most popular characters.
However, Isobel isn't just an actress - she's also a keen musician, and a SUPER-talented singer... disciplines she would also likely to turn into professional careers.
I invited Izzi over, to record a podcast on pursuing multiple creative endeavours, and why YOU ARE NOT cheating on your acting career, whilst exploring your creative calling!
During our chat, Isobel and I discuss:
- Isobel's entry into the acting industry.
- The role in Emmerdale that SHE DIDN'T LAND!
- Dealing with rejection, and moving on.
- Being called in to audition for Liv, and the screen test that changed her life.
- The biggest lessons Izzi has learned on the show.
- How she deals with super-emotional scenes.
- Why less is often MORE in a scene.
- Coming back to the basics of acting.
- Having the courage to ask for what you want on set.
- Creativity - and why it's EVERYWHERE!
- Following your creative calling - and tasting new things.
- Isobel's singing career and her new EP.
- Why you MUST put out regular content to stay relevant.
- Izzi's reluctance to put out content at times.
- Social media and utilising it for GOOD!
- Getting over OTHER PEOPLE'S opinions of us.
- Izzi's TOP life lessons.
And MUCH MUCH more!
All creatives need to listen to this!
Hit 'play' NOW!
Listen to a PREVIEW of this podcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!