PREVIEW: Everyone Has 24 Hours In A Day - With 'Broadchurch' Director Lewis Arnold!Aug 20, 2018
If there is one thing I've learnt from 15 years of working as a professional actor - it's that there is NO substitution for hard work!
This applies to everyone in the acting industry - both in front of and behind the camera.
One of the hardest working directors I have EVER met is Lewis Arnold.
At just 31 years old, he's already directed MASSIVE TV hits, including Misfits, Humans, Prey and Broadchurch - a phenomenal achievement.
I caught up with Lewis for a chat about what has lead to his incredible success, and how YOU as an actor, can start experiencing this level of success for yourself.
During our chat, Lewis and I discussed:
- How Lewis first got into directing - after stealing the idea from his best friend!
- How EVERYONE has 24 hours a day to hustle!
- Why Lewis was obsessed with reading auto-biographies.
- Why surrounding yourself with successful people is critical to having success in the acting industry.
- Why Lewis looks at his actors as EVERYTHING!
- How Lewis gets the best out of his actors in a casting.
- How Lewis LOVES discovering new faces and giving them a break!
- When you should tweet a director and when you shouldn't!
- How you can ensure Lewis will want to work with you time and time again.
- Why you should be using social media to develop your brand.
- Why Lewis WOULDN'T go back in time to avoid the adversity he has faced in his life and career.
And MUCH MUCH more!
Lewis has such a BIG heart and this is one of the most inspiring podcasts I have EVER recorded!
Listen to a PREVIEW of this podcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!