PREVIEW: Challenge Yourself Daily - With 'Downton Abbey' & 'Outlander' Actor Ed Speleers!Mar 27, 2020
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 90 MINUTE recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Ed Speleers' acting career started, with him landing the lead role in the $100 MILLION dollar movie Eragon - at just 17 years old!
Since then, he's gone on to star in worldwide smash hits, Downton Abbey and Outlander.
In this 90 MINUTE online Q&A, Ed shares the reality of achieving great success, at such a young age, and gives members of Act On This, some 1-2-1 career coaching!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- How Ed ended up landing the lead role in Eragon.
- What life was like, once filming was over.
- His career post-Eragon, and the unexpected challenges he faced.
- His auditions for Downton Abbey and Outlander - and how he approached them.
- Why we should all choose projects that challenge us.
- Why happiness is way more important that perceived success.
- How to make agents take notice - when you're not getting any replies.
- Why you should constantly be working on your craft.
- The importance of patience and perspective.
- Keeping communication open with your agent.
- Transitioning from in-front of, to behind the camera.
- Getting over rejection - and using it as fuel to carry on.
- Networking with casting associates, and why you need to know these people's names!
- Visas and working in America.
And MUCH MUCH more!
Grab a brew, put your feet up and...
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!