PREVIEW: Casting 'The Crown' - With Casting Associate Kate Bone (Robert Sterne Casting)!May 13, 2022
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 90 MINUTE recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Kate Bone has been working with world-renowned casting directors Nina Gold & Robert Sterne since 2013.
During this time she's worked on casting some of the BIGGEST shows in the world - including the epic Game Of Thrones, the Golden Globe-winning Chernobyl and Netflix's worldwide smash-hit The Crown.
In this 90 minute member-only mastermind, we dive deep into Kate's casting process, she explains EXACTLY how to get on her casting radar, shares the VERY best audition strategies - and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 coaching too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Kate's journey into the industry and her transition from actor to casting director.
- The most impactful projects that Kate has cast.
- The key players in the Robert Sterne Casting office.
- Casting 'The Crown' and how the team begin the process.
- Why Robert and Kate hold open calls for 'The Crown'.
- Kate's taste in actors.
- The BIGGEST mistakes actors make, when auditioning for 'The Crown'.
- Why so many actors battle with confidence and nerves.
- Why it's GOOD to have a peppering of arrogance.
- The BEST ways to get on Kate and Robert's casting radar.
- Mindset and dealing with high-pressure situations.
- How the office use old self-tapes for future castings.
- Casting actors to play REAL life public figures.
- Self-tapes for theatre.
- Levelling up from day player to series regular.
- The ONE thing Kate wants EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
You won't get access to this info ANYWHERE ELSE!
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!