PREVIEW: Be Your Own BIGGEST Cheerleader - With Casting Director Amy Jackson!May 05, 2022
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 90 MINUTE recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
Amy Jackson is one of the brightest stars in TV casting, having worked alongside some of the BIGGEST casting directors in the industry.
She recently co-cast Stephen Merchant's The Outlaws, Apple's smash hit Suspicion and BBC drama The Girl Before.
In this 90 minute member-only mastermind, Amy dives deep into her casting process, explains EXACTLY how to get on her casting radar, shares her best audition and self-tape strategies - and members of Act On This jump on camera for some 1-2-1 coaching too!
During the broadcast, we discuss:
- Amy's journey into the industry and her transition from actor to casting director.
- The offices Amy worked at before now going solo.
- Casting Stephen Merchant's 'The Outlaws' and Apple TV+ show 'Suspicion'.
- Amy's BIGGEST lessons from working with casting director Amy Hubbard.
- Amy's taste in actors and what she likes to see in a performance.
- Getting on Amy's casting radar.
- How to e-mail Amy the RIGHT way.
- How to simply figure out your casting type - and why it's CRITICAL for success.
- Being a casting 'solution', rather than a 'problem'.
- Drama school - and if it's REALLY worth it?
- Nailing your next self-tape or in-person audition with Amy.
- HUSTLE - and why Amy likes to see it in actors.
- How to get a 1-2-1 with Amy.
- Making moves in the industry as a disabled actor.
- Why Netflix and Amazon are looking for more and more NEW names.
- The ONE thing Amy wants EVERY actor to know.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
Want to land auditions with Amy?
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this broadcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!