PREVIEW: Acting Agent Phone-In - With Natalie Payne (Payne Management)!Aug 05, 2019
*Watch the video version of this podcast above, or go ahead and hit 'play' on the audio-only version below! The choice is yours!
Natalie Payne of Payne Management is one of the most hard-working and respected agents I know.
With clients working at the very TOP of TV, film and theatre - she's a goldmine of information, on what it takes to get her actors in front of the biggest casting directors - and also has a deep understanding of how an agent and actor can work together, to form a formidable team.
I invited Natalie to take part in an agent phone-in for Act On This PREMIUM members, and the resulting podcast is jam-packed with INCREDIBLE advice for any actor out there - whether represented or not.
THANKS SO MUCH to all of the actors who took part in this phone-in Q&A!
During our chat, Natalie and I discuss:
- How the industry has changed over recent years.
- Why Natalie has decided to publish a book on agenting.
- How to write to an agent, when looking for representation.
- Why your showreel is CRITICAL.
- How to work as a team with your agent, targeting casting directors TOGETHER.
- When to chat to your agent - particularly when you're feeling lost.
- Why hard work REALLY matters!
- When it's time to move on, and leave an agent.
- Whether casting director workshops are worth it or not.
- Having an agent in the UK, when you live elsewhere.
- The pros and cons of co-operative agencies.
- The ways in which Natalie will push for her clients.
- Why there are no fast-tracks to success.
- The importance of creating your own work.
- Natalie's TOP life lessons.
And MUCH MUCH more!
This is an absolute MUST-LISTEN folks!
Hit 'play' NOW!
Listen to a PREVIEW of this podcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!