PREVIEW: Act On This 'Table Talk' (April 2022) - Feeling Enough, Chasing Happiness & Avoiding Acting Scams!Apr 14, 2022
*Act On This members get access to the FULL 2 HOUR recording of this feature, in BOTH video and audio-only formats. CLICK HERE to grab your PREMIUM membership NOW!
WE'RE BACK with our 2nd episode of 'Table Talk' - our brand new Act On This member-only podcast!
As we enter the 2nd quarter of 2022 - it's time for some real-talk on what we're seeing holding actors back from the success they so deserve in this industry!
During this podcast, we discuss:
- The latest happenings at Act On This.
- Our flagship coaching program 'First TV Role Fast-Track'.
- Upcoming Act On This LIVE broadcast guests.
- The number one reason so many actors have already given up on their 2022 goals.
- PATIENCE - and why it's critical to winning in life.
- Chasing happiness and why it's futile.
- Seeking validation from strangers and the desire for acting industry awards.
- How you can be happy NOW, before you 'make it'.
- The key ingredients of gratitude and perspective.
- Why dwelling on past negatives will only ever kill future positives.
- Muggle jobs - and why even super-successful actors still need them.
- How much 'stuff' we actually need to be happy?
- Why social media posts never tell the full story.
- ALRA closing and why some drama schools are literally criminal.
- Doing your research, BEFORE you part with ANY money in this industry.
- Scams and bullsh*tters in the acting industry.
- Business and why chasing money will never lead to success.
- And MUCH MUCH more!
It's a BIG ONE - sit back and enjoy!
Hit 'play' NOW!
Watch a PREVIEW of this podcast above, then grab your PREMIUM membership to unlock the full chat!
It's waiting for you in the Members' Area!