Watch a PREVIEW of this episode above!
Click here to see how we use revenue from PREMIUM memberships to help fund some FANTASTIC charities!
IT'S HERE - episode 7 of #ActOnThisTV!
And I GUARANTEE you're going to love it - as I sit down with one of my best mates - actor Robert James-Collier!
Known most famously for playing the iconic footman, Thomas Barrow, in Downton Abbey - Rob has come A LONG WAY in the 15 years since I met him at an acting class in Manchester.
He's just been on our screens as Kevin O'Dowd in ITV's The Level - and the future is SUPER-bright for this guy!
I asked Rob to join me at 'On The 7th' in MediaCityUK for a long overdue catch-up and chat about ALL THINGS acting!
During our chat, Rob and I discussed:
- Rob's experiences filming 6 seasons of 'Downton Abbey'.
- What it's like when a dream job like Downton comes to an end.
- Knowing when it's time to find a new agent - and when IT'S NOT!
- Why NO ACTOR should ever rest on their laurels and get complacent.
- How we can use FEAR to propel ourselves forward, rather than it crippling us.
- What Rob learned from Dame Maggie Smith and the rest of the Downton cast.
- How Rob landed his latest role in ITV's 'The Level'.
- Auditions - and why you should ALWAYS remember to take your script into the room!
- Why EVERY actor should have other passions in life - away from acting.
- The power of gratitude - and what Rob is grateful for in his life right now.
- Robs's BIGGEST life lessons.
And MUCH MUCH more!
This is one of the MOST HILARIOUS interviews I have ever conducted!
Tweet Me Your Thoughts!
Rob isn't on social media, but please TWEET ME your comments to pass on to him!
Tweet Act On This:
Tweet Me Personally:
If you don't have a Twitter account, get a FREE one NOW!