Watch a PREVIEW of this episode above!
Click here to see how we use revenue from PREMIUM memberships to help fund some FANTASTIC charities!
It's here folks! Welcome to episode 5 of #ActOnThisTV!
It gives me GREAT pleasure to launch this episode, with special guest and great friend of mine - George Bukhari!
George is an incredible actor, and also has an incredible story to tell.
Over the last 5 years, George has gone from a drama school graduate, to starring in the West End, landing TOP TV jobs on BBC One's Happy Valley, Ordinary Lies and The A Word - all whilst losing a whopping 11 STONE in weight!
I asked George to join me at 'On The 7th' in MediaCityUK to tell us all about that journey and MORE!
During our chat, George and I discussed:
- The decision behind George's life-changing weight loss - and its affect on his acting career.
- The value of drama school and whether it's worth going.
- Why George left drama school before he'd actually graduated.
- How George landed his first gig on TV with Sarah Lancashire.
- Why building solid relationships within the industry is VITAL for success.
- Finding mentors within the acting industry.
- Using social media POSITIVELY within your acting career.
- Why George had to LIE TO HIS PARENTS about his acting career.
- Why it's CRITICAL to NEVER play it safe in life.
- George's BIGGEST life lessons.
And MUCH MUCH more!
This is a unique opportunity to hear from one of the country's brightest young actors!
Keep Up With George On Twitter!
To find out more about George, make sure you follow him on Twitter!
Simply click the follow button below:
If you don't have a Twitter account, get a FREE one NOW!
George's nominated charity for this episode was Choices Home For Children! For more info and to help support this cause please visit http://www.choiceshomes.co.uk/ NOW!