Listen to a PREVIEW of this podcast above!
Click here to see how we use revenue from PREMIUM memberships to help fund some FANTASTIC charities!
If there is one thing I've learnt from 15 years of working as a professional actor - it's that there is NO substitution for hard work!
This applies to everyone in the acting industry - both in front of and behind the camera.
One of the hardest working directors I have EVER met is Lewis Arnold. At just 31 years old, he's already directed MASSIVE TV hits, including Misfits, Humans, Prey and Broadchurch - a phenomenal achievement.
I caught up with Lewis for a chat about what has lead to his incredible success, and how YOU as an actor, can start experiencing this level of success for yourself.
During our chat, Lewis and I discussed:
- How Lewis first got into directing - after stealing the idea from his best friend! 🙂
- How EVERYONE has 24 hours a day to hustle!
- Why Lewis was obsessed with reading auto-biographies.
- Why surrounding yourself with successful people is critical to having success in the acting industry.
- Why Lewis looks at his actors as EVERYTHING!
- How Lewis gets the best out of his actors in a casting.
- How Lewis LOVES discovering new faces and giving them a break!
- When you should tweet a director and when you shouldn't!
- How you can ensure Lewis will want to work with you time and time again.
- Why you should be using social media to develop your brand.
- Why Lewis WOULDN'T go back in time to avoid the adversity he has faced in his life and career.
And MUCH MUCH more!
Lewis has such a BIG heart and this is one of the most inspiring podcasts I have EVER recorded!
Keep Up With Lewis On Twitter!
To find out more about Lewis, make sure you follow him on Twitter!
Simply click the follow button below:
If you don't have a Twitter account, get a FREE one NOW!
Lewis's Nominated Charity - Crisis
Lewis's nominated charity for this podcast is Crisis.